- Form Group Teams
- Choose Group Theme
- Action-Result Tokens
- Manifeststream Token Chanel Result Processes. First unit of challenge.
- Manifeststreams are composed of sub manifeststreams that are attainable – reasonable.
- Sub-manifestation streams fit individual strengths, comfort level, time and expertise.
- Invite Holo’Ship Contribution – Token units per result to be determined.
Specific responsibilities are assumed.
Have a Plan
Share the Value of the Wholoteam
- Worthless are plans if not put into practice.
- Schedule recruitment and retention activities continuously.
- Specific person charged with coordinating team members.
Evaluate and Adjust Accordingly
- Continuously seek feedback from team members on issues as:
– How new team members recruited
– How new members acclimate
– members active
- Evaluations are done through formal surveys and nformal communication that is systematic, recorded, used to adjust and improve Action-Result Token circulation
Building and Managing a Team:
How to Find and Recruit the Team you Need
How Not to Hire like a Clownshow
Compensation Rules Everything Around Me
Why Employee Onboarding is holding you back
How to Boost Employee Retention
How Performance Reviews are being Reinvented
Secrets to Perfecting Organizational Communication
How to Manage Scale, and Operate in Scaling Organizations
How to Fire an Employee
What you actually need to know about Company Culture
How to Interview Prospective HiresStrategy and Competitive Advantage:How to Master the Craft of Strategy
Competitive Advantage: How to Build a Winning Business
The Power of Network Effects
How Cost Leadership Builds Powerful Businesses
Why the Best Brands Stand Out
Scale as Competitive Advantage
Barriers to Entry are Confusing
Flywheel Effect: Meta-Competitive AdvantageBuilding the Business:How to get good business Ideas: Mental Alchemy of Ideation
How to Choose the Right Business Ideas
Product/Market Fit: What it really means & How to Measure it
How to Failure-proof your business with Customer Development
How Strategy and Psychology Work Together to Perfect Pricing
The Most Important Equations in Business – CAC (Part 1)
The Simple Math Behind Every Profitable Business – CLV (Part 2)
How Psychology behind Word-of-Mouth Works
The Secret Core of Every Successful Business–Distribution
The Most Important Lessons in Sales
Why Value Creation is the Foundation of Business
Why Value Capture is the most important idea you haven’t read about
The Misunderstood and Underestimated Genius of AdvertisingHow to be a Great Human:How to Start a New Job: Handling Career Transitions like a Boss
How to Master the Discipline of Product Management
The Ancient Origins of Storytelling, and how to Apply Them
How to Prioritize Using These 9 Mental ModelsI’ve also written about How & Why we started Evergreen:How a prototype’s failure created the next iteration
Mission & Method of Evergreen